Welcome to Highland of Emmett, Idaho
Highland is a 75-acre planned neighborhood in Emmett, Idaho. Highland’s name is derived from the Scottish Highlands where our family emigrated from in 1894 to work in this area of Idaho. Highland will include approximately 240 residential lots, a community church, and approximately 6.5 acres of common area including open space, community parks, and walking paths. Highland includes a private community pool and recreation area with pickleball courts and a half-basketball pad, which all opened Memorial Day 2023. Highland provides a variety of lot sizes to fit the homeowner’s vision, ranging from 5,500 to over 15,000 square feet.
Highland is conveniently located at the entrance to the Emmett valley, and is part of the Boise-Nampa, metropolitan area.
Highland is located at the base of the foothills at a higher elevation than the valley floor, providing great views of the surrounding hills. Highland provides the best of both worlds: located in a small town with open spaces; and conveniences of a large metropolitan area a short distance away.
- A strong school system
- Active business and agricultural community
- Local Hospital and healthcare system – Valor Health
- “Cherry Festival” named for the historic abundance of orchards in the valley
- Emmett Farmers Market
- Good access to Boise, Nampa, and surrounding communities
- Albertsons & Bi Mart (less than 2 miles)
- Costco (18 miles or 22 minutes)
- Black Canyon Reservoir (7 miles)
- Little-Gem Cycle Park (1 mile) one of the largest off-road vehicle parks in the West
- The Payette River flows through town and is suitable for fishing, floating, stand up paddle boards, and canoeing
- The white-water of the Main Payette River is located 30 miles upriver and three ski resorts are readily accessible for day trips: Brundage Mountain, Tamarack, and Bogus Basin.
Lots with Amazing Views
Idaho is known for its beautiful landscapes and magnificent views. Highland is no exception as its terraced lots allow for spectacular views. Open spaces in and next to Highland allow you to enjoy the outdoors and all its scenic beauty. Take advantage of this attractive lifestyle opportunity by contacting one of our signature home builders.